Group Lessons are available to no fewer than 6 people and no more than 10. The lessons are will be similar to the private lessons. We will start with the basic cleansing and moisturising and then work through a natural look and finally a smokey eye. I will tailor a lesson to suit what the majority is looking for.
Before we begin any demonstrations I will go through your make up and tell you what works, doesn’t work or what is a bit passed its best. At the end of the session you can all swap those shades that might not suit you but works beautifully with your friends colouring.
I will start with a practical demonstration of a simple natural look on one of the group and you can all give it a go. I will be there to offer practical advise and tips and shortcuts to achieving your desired look.
I will bring along my brushes and make up to cover any missing items. I will go through what you need for the basics and what can be added for fun looks. I will cover colours that compliment eyes and colours that intensify them and a few colours that work beautifully with everyone.
- This make up lesson can take place in the comfort of one persons home or at a venue of your choosing.
- Please note a holding deposit is required for a group booking.
- Group lessons are £75 per person for two hours (longer sessions can be booked if you feel it necessary. Prices on request)
- Check out one to one lessons for lessons completely tailored for you
- For large groups of more than 10 a second artist may be called in. (Prices on Request)